Do you know which bad habits may be causing you to age faster?
June 1, 2015
We all know the importance of a good Skin Care regime, but what if I told you that you might be doing more harm than good? Here’s a small list of common habits you need to stop if you want wrinkle-free skin for longer.
- No more eye tugging or rubbing. Trying to create the perfect look with your eyeliner can be tricky, and often involves a lot of eye tugging to achieve it. Whenever you apply makeup be careful not to pull too much on the delicate skin as this can lead to puffy eyes, wrinkles and broken blood vessels. Never rub your eyes. If your eyes are itchy or dry lubricate them with eye drops and pat your eyes with a cool damp cloth.
- No more skipping sunscreen. Religiously applying sunscreen on holiday is all well and good, but failing to do so on a daily basis, even when driving your car will leave your skin exposed to the sun’s damaging UV rays. Remember to use sunscreen every day for maximum protection.
- No more sleeping on your front or your side. You may find it more comfortable to curl up on your side or bury your face in the pillow when you sleep but doing so can lead to premature wrinkles. If you absolutely cannot sleep on your back, experts recommend investing in a satin pillowcase as this will be kinder to your skin.
- No more over using facial and skin products. Many people make the mistake of assuming that the more products they put on their skin, the more effective their anti-ageing regime will be. In actual fact, less is more when it comes to keeping those wrinkles under control. Keep only a few with tried and tested results. Use the Easy Eye Solutions for your under eye and facial skin issues and add a couple of additional products rich in antioxidants and retinols.
- No more TV and computer screen close-ups. Having to strain your eyes or squint to see your computer or television screen causes premature wrinkles to form around your eyes. Experts suggest sitting up to two feet away from screens and maintaining good posture to help prevent against horizontal neck lines too. Remember to take regular eye breaks throughout the day to give your eyes the rest they need.